Today residents of Santa Cruz were shocked by the by the bizarre murder of yesteryear singing sensation Belinda Carlisle. The 49 year old vocalist was discovered hanging from an energy saving light fitting by a cell phone charger, allegedly not plugged in. 58 year old Alicia Erwin discovered Carlisle at 4pm when she apparently came round to borrow some low GI butter. “It was just awful seeing her floating there. She looked so peaceful. I had to prod her with a broom to make sure she wasn’t sleeping. But then I smelt the smoke” Erwin found that much of the desert style parlour had been burnt with what police would later discover was jatropha seed biofule. Carlisle’s Pomeranian ‘Nooka’ was among the carnage. The dog had ostensibly sustained smoke inhalation injuries but on closer inspection a white, dog-eared segment of paper was protruding from his mouth. Ten A2 sheets of paper were later extricated from its tiny canine jaw. Forensic analysis revealed the papers to be nuclear power plant plans, drawn up and shelved in 2002. No suspects have been named in what has been described as foul and ‘dark’ play.
Darling leave a light on for me
I'll be there before you close the door
To give you all the love that you need
Darling leave a light on for me
Cause when the world takes me away
You are still the air that I breathe
I can't explain, I don't know
Just how far I have to go
But darling I'll keep the key
Just leave a light on for me
2 comments:
This reminds me of the dark undertones of Glamorama!
I'm off to make a Low-gi sandwich, and drink organic orange juice, hand squeezed by corpus christy monks, served in hand-blown Czechoslovakian glass.
Post a Comment